Sunday, July 29, 2012

Colors and Decals

 Current Glaze colors:
 White, Coral, Yellow, Orange, Lime Green, Blue, Dark Teal, Purple




Current Decals:
These designs can go on any of my pottery forms with any of my current glaze colors. Enjoy!
Some of the images are drawn my me :) others are public domain scientific drawing from the 1800's that I've turned into graphic images. Cephalopod Ink Ceramic designs are copyrighted © thank you

Lionfish




Giant Squid



sperm whale



top view octopus

Maryland Blue Crab

Sitting Octopus


Sea Turtle


Jellyfish (wall pillow)


Dancing Jellyfish


Nautilus


Cuttlefish



Shooting Octopus



Scribble Squid


Epic Battle (Sperm Whale VS Giant Squid)


Tentacle


Narwhal





Leafy Sea dragon


Seahorse


Horseshoe Crab


Angler Fish (wall pillow)


Emperor Angle Fish




Puffer Fish




Spotted Fish (Trunk Fish)


Ship

Lobster


Hammerhead Shark (large oval platter)


Stingray

3 comments:

  1. they are really very nice to see, I yhave a little knowledge about printing but here for mugs, vase and jugs printing have a great effect on my mind, I can never even think someone can be such level of creative.
    Really attrective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a possibility to request a new decal? I have a hammerhead mug from you that I love, and I really love the look and life history of the mola mola (ocean sunfish), so a platter with a ocean sunfish on it would be spectacular. I don't know how complex the process is from drawing to decal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this could be possible. Please contact me at cephink@gmail.com so we can work out the details. Thanks! -Tanya

      Delete